Online marketing now more than popular that ever you think. For small or largest business any type of things that come into online. In future, online marketing will be the best option for promote your business. Here we describe you A to Z online marketing strategy. Stay top of your competitor. Not only this latest marketing tips help grow your sales/business but also this help you create your BRAND!! If you are really looking for best result from online marketing surely you need to complete all those task with presently. So, let’s get started.
Key Elements of Online Business
- Make A Good Digital Team
- Brand Logo
- Make A Strategy
- Target Your Audience
- Track Other Companies
- Make A Website
- Ecommerce Website
- Facebook Fan page
- Twitter Branding Page
- Google My Business
- Youtube Channel
- Make A Mobile App
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- SMS Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Online Portal Advertisement
- Mobile App Advertisement
- Content Marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Video Marketing
- Branding With models
- Discount Offer
- Offer To Existing Customers
- A/B Test
- Update Plan
- Keep Tracing & Analysis
Make A Good Digital Team
My point of view, most of the businesses need a core digital team to ensure that digital marketing investments are prioritized. When you have the best digital team with great experiences that will be brings more good results for your business. In future, the demand of digital marketing will be very high. So, if you want to stay top of your competition surely you need a good digital team.
- Digital marketing manager
- (SEO) manager
- Website / Content manager
- Web developer
- CRM and Email marketing manager
- Social media marketing Manager
- Pay per click (Google Ads) manager
Finally, there are lot’s of strong reasons why I believe digital teams are here to stay. Digital roles are a core part of business-as-usual. So, this is the first step for your online business. Without the core digital team you can not go long way.
Before you starting a company/organization you have to select a unique brand name. At first you need to think positive. one day your brand will be one of the best selling brand/company in the modern world. So surely you have to prepare yourself for the competition.
- Select a small and easy business name. Because your brand name should be easy to everyone. An easy and small name will be help to people to remember your brand.
- Always Try to select an unique name. Sometimes people can remember negative/unique name, but it should be easy.
- Make a unique slogan for your brand. Because your slogan will be highlight your business purpose or goal. You can make your slogan with your category or service.
- Example: Say, you have a Electrical Tools and you named your company as SAFETY ZONE. But this brand name does not contain your business purpose or service you are providing. So if you add a slogan like Stay safe with latest tools. People will understand very simply that what is SAFETY ZONE. So, a slogan is very important for branding and your business.
A logo is more than important for your business. People can recognize an image/picture very quickly. And a logo is a picture/image which contains your brand name. At present, Creating a logo seem like a top priority work process for your business.
Do you know attention spans are short these days? – especially consumers’.
A logo can quickly attract the attention of the audience and communicate the core values of a company in an interesting way. During this brief attention – you know that customers judge the presence of your business – it can work to your advantage, if you have a strong logo to speak for your company. Do you know a logo can Grabs Attention, Makes a Strong First Impression, The Foundation of Your Brand Identity, Memorable, Separates You From Competition, Fosters Brand Loyalty, Your Audience Expects it and many more things.
- Make the logo with professional designer
- Your logo should be unique.
- Your logo should be as simple as possible.
- Simple logo does not mean a colorless logo. Add some color to your logo.
- It will be best if your logo contains your brand name with your slogan.
- Your logo can be iconic or text based.
Make A Strategy
At first you have to make a plane that, how you will be move forward. You have to make some strategy because every company has their own strategy. Without strategy everything will be fall down very soon.
1. Make a plan that’s work for your business
2. Discuss with your partners
3. Discuss with some professionals
4. Follow some successful person or company
5. Write down their strategy
6. Analyze the strategy you have noted down.
7. Modify their strategy and mix up your idea.
8. Now finally write down your own strategy or plan.
9. Let’s move on & make an impact.
Target Your Audience
If you want to be good in your business & top of the competition , you have to know about your audience or customer. Surely, you have to know who are your audience. Remember, your business depends on your customer. So customers satisfaction is most than important. If you do not know that who are your customer, so how can you reach them with your service, or goods. So count them, target them and then approach with your plan and digital team.
1. Know your audience
2. Know what they want
3. Know how they buy
4. Know about their budget
5. Know how they become satisfy after buying a product
6. Know their emotions
7. Know their favorite things
8. Make buyer persona
9. Keep analysis day to day
10. Fulfill audience needs with create great value.
Track Other Companies
You already know that today, online market is very much competitive. If you want to stay top in this competition, you have to fight. Fight means you have to know other companies strategy & others plan. So you have to track them for getting some information. When you track others successful company surely you can get more idea. Here are some hidden strategy that you can follow.
- List other companies
- Understand their business policy
- Know how they produce
- How they sell
- What is their product or service price
- Try to know what is their product or service quality
- How do they provide service
- Try to know how do they satisfy their customers
- Make a graph or write down all of these things
- Now find out their lacking.
- Fix those lacking s and mix up your idea.
- Now write down or make a graph for yourself
- Okay now you have a super business plan.
- Move forward & Get ready for best result.
Make A Website
If you want to successfully run an online business, you have to need a good website. People will search your website and when they will get your website, they will be know about your brand, your service and products. Interested customers will contact with you from your website. So a website is essential to run an online business. When you open a website make sure that it’s fulfill the need that your customer looking for. Make sure your website have the great content, good images and live chat support. Also you need to focus on the loading speed of your site. The loading speed should be very fast, otherwise your audience will go your competitors website.
- Register a domain name. Domain means your website name.
- It will be best if your domain name contains your brand name.
- Domain name should be small and try not to use numeric character.
(ex: www.websitename24.com / www.website360.com)
- Hire a web developer and discuss about an user friendly design.
- Website must be simple and user friendly. So visitors will get their information shortly.
- Place a search box into your website.
- Talk to your web developer about a contact page in your website.
- Contact page must be enriched with all contact information and address.
- It will be better if your website is one landing page and website must be responsive. Because one landing page helps to visitor to get information easily and responsive web page is for mobile or tab device. As many people will browse your website from mobile device so responsive design will be helpful for them.
- Add product page, service page, our customers, contact page etc.
- Add social sharing system into your website, so customers can share with others.
- Make sure that you use the popup Manu for website (That’s increase your online sales)
- Live chat also important for a standard website
E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the Internet. So if you want to sell your product online, you have to make an ecommerce website or develop your old website into e-commerce website. Your product will be in your website with price, product pictures and details. People will see and if they interested, they will buy. But how they buy? Is there any online payment gateway? If you don’t have online payment gateway just talk to your web developer. For an online gateway you may need a license.
- Make a e-commerce website or turn your old website into e-commerce website
- Enrich your ecommerce website with your products or service.
- Must be add several image for each product.
- Mention the product/service price with detail information.
- It will be better if you add product rating and review option.
- If you can give a free delivery service that will be awesome.
- Take a payment gateway license and integrate with your website.
- Better to add international payment system like PayPal, payza, muster card, visa card etc.
Facebook Fan page
Facebook is a social networking website where over 1.69 billion users are active till 2020 and connected with each other. Creating a Fan Page provides your business and brands with another branding outpost on the web where prospects, customers, future employees, vendors, and even the media can find information about your company and the products and services you offer. So If you can reach to them your selling will be increase. So this is essential for an online marketing.
- Create a fan page with your company or brand name
- Add your company logo and an attractive cover photo in your fan page.
- Enriched facebook About page with company information and contact details.
- Post your product/service with photo and description.
- Add your brand’s service or product video on timeline.
- Talk to others and connect your online presence
- Share with others.
- Start following people and other company
- Increase your page like
- Expand your audience with hashtags
Twitter Branding Page
Every day, millions of people use Twitter to create, discover and share ideas with others. Now, people are turning to Twitter as an effective way to reach out to business. From local stores to big brands, and from brick and motor to internet based or service sector, people are finding great value in the connections they make with business on Twitter. So If you can reach to them your selling will be increase. There are some different types of page in Twitter. You need to create a Branding page for your business.
- Create a branding page
- Upload your brand logo and cover image.
- Complete your twitter account profile completely
- Start following people
- Talk to others and connect your online presence
- Share your company’s service and products
- Add your brand’s service or product video on twitter timeline.
- Increase your followers
- Expand your audience with hashtags
Google My Business
Do you know why is Google My Business Important for Your Business?
GMB (Google My Business) offers companies a fantastic opportunity to appear in Google search results. Specially improve your businesses local search visibility. The best thing about creating a Google My Business listing is that it’s fully free!
Google My Business provides you with the ability to list your business location on Google Maps and local search results.
You can display important information about your business, including the opening/closing times, contact phone number or a link to your website. More recently Google has also released a new feature allowing you to post a link to articles or up and coming events. More about that later.
The listing is free and should be regarded as a necessity by all businesses. If your business is an online business and you don’t have a physical shop then you should still consider having a Google My Business page.
Benefits of GMB:
1. GMB is Free
2. Google My Business Makes You Visible
3. Google My Business Ensures Consistency
4. Google My Business Images Provides a Great First Impression
5. Google My Business Improves SEO
6. Google My Business Easily Host Customer Reviews
7. Google My Business Helps Gain Customer Insight
8. Google My Business completes your Google Profile
9. Google My Business Offer an Official Website For Your Business
10. Google My Business is the Future of Online Marketing
11. It’s make your local keyword more visible
12. You can easily post regular design with content
13. You can trace what is going on in your local area
14. You can analysis local search, call to action, many more.
15. You can get top of the line compare to your competitor
A youtube channel will be help you to publish your company video and reach to others. More than 1 billion users are in youtube, 300 hours of video are uploading to youtube in every minute. Youtube is localized in 75 countries and every day people watch hundreds of million of hours on youtube. So if your product’s video reach to them your selling will be increased.
- Create an account and complete your profile
- Setup your channel with logo, social icons, color backgrounds, profile information and keyword tags on the page.
- Upload your brand’s service and product video with search friendly video tags.
- You can create a playlist if you have to upload much video.
- Subscribe to others channel and share your videos with others
- You can also share your brand’s video in social media like Facebook, twitter, google my business, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Pinterest
Make A Mobile App
One of the biggest benefits of having a mobile app is that all the information you’d like to provide to your customers – including special sales and promotions – is right at their fingertips. Through push notifications you’re getting even closer to a direct interaction, and can easily remind customers about your products and services whenever it makes sense.
Why Do You Need a Mobile App for Your Business:
- 65 percent of U S smartphone shoppers prefer to use mobile apps for shopping.
- Statistics says in 2017 there could be 200 million downloads of mobile apps.
- Google play store has reached over 1.5 million apps till 2015.
- Apple app store has reached over 1.4 million apps till 2015.
- Microsoft windows store has reached over 500,000 apps till 2015.
LinkedIn is a social media platform that can be used to build brand awareness and relationships with consumers.
By posting engaging content and participating in industry discussions, businesses using LinkedIn can market to potential customers and partners.
Business owners can use LinkedIn to grow their email marketing list with their professional connections and network.
- Find highly targeted customers and connections.
- Stay on customers’ radars.
- Grow your email marketing list.
- Use sponsored updates.
- Post high-quality content.
- Go viral.
- Give a face to your employees.
- Join groups – and stay active.
- create your own LinkedIn group.
- Make your company page matter.
- Claim your custom URL.
- Complete the summary section on your own profile.
- Think of it as a numbers game.
- Avoid hard sells.
- Start with connections, then build relationships.
If you have a small business, you may be wondering whether or not putting all of this effort and time into implementing Pinterest marketing strategies is actually worth it.
Short answer? Yes, it is.
Pinterest is one of the more versatile, affordable, and impactful marketing tools for businesses that are looking to convert more leads, drive traffic to their websites, and increase brand awareness to use.
Plus, Pinterest users have the highest purchase intent of any other social media users. Let’s discuss some more ways small businesses, like yours, can benefit from creating a presence on Pinterest.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
SEO means Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization is a system by which your website’s visitor will be increase because of your website’s high ranking placement in the search results of a search engine. I want to clear the concept more. If a visitor go to a search engine (ex: google.com, bing.com, yahoo.com) for searching his/her content, usually he/she types something to the search box. When visitor get the search result usually they go to the link which is in the first position of search result. And 80% people don’t go to the 2nd search result page. Because they got their content in first page. So if your website link is in the first page, what about that? More people will come to your page and they will see your product and service. So your selling will be increase rapidly.
Why Do You Need to SEO for Your Business:
- Your website will may be in the first page of search result.
- You will get more visitor for your website.
- More visitor will buy your product or service
- So your selling will be increase.
- Just hire a Search Engine Optimization Professional to make SEO for your website.
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
Short for “search engine marketing,” SEM is usually used to describe the immediate, money-backed portion of search engine marketing that commonly takes the shape of PPC (pay-per-click)/CPC (cost-per-click) search engine results page ads in one form or another. Simply we can say SEM is a paid advertising system for your website. And this advertisement will be show to the visitor who are searching something relevant of your website/business. And this advertisement shows at search engine. So easily you can get more visitor.
Terms of SEM:
- Paid search advertising
- PPC (pay-per-click)
- PPC (pay-per-call) – some ads, particularly those served to mobile search users, may be charged by the number of clicks that resulted in a direct call from a smartphone.
- CPC (cost-per-click)
- CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions) *
- Most search ads are sold on a CPC / PPC basis, but some advertising options may also be sold on a CPM basis.
SMM (Social Media Marketing)
Social media marketing is the process of marketing through social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. By utilizing the social aspect of the web, social media marketing is able to connect and interact on a much more personalized and dynamic level than through traditional marketing. This type of marketing can often be automated, so it is simple to implement. It can also be very effective for online based companies, and can be a great way to promote a company/business. (ex: If you login to facebook, you will see some ads on the right side of page and some ads on timeline.)
Effective Social Media for Marketing:
- Google My Business
Mobile App Advertisement
Statistics say, 2 billion smartphone users globally by 2015 and 83% of internet usage from mobile device. 5.13 billion smartphone users globally by 2017. So it is increasing rapidly. And if you can reach them with your product and service, your sell will be increase automatically. To reach them you have to invest for mobile advertisement.
Some Mobile Advertising Company:
- Millennial Media
Online Portal Advertisement
Online Portal Advertising is a form of advertising on websites portals that are highly relevant to the advertiser’s target market. It uses web banners that are strategically designed and placed on niche websites to entice visitors to check out the services or products being offered. Clicking on a banner directs visitors to the advertising company’s landing page.
Web banners have been used by marketers since the beginning of the Internet. Until now, it remains a popular method for directing traffic and turning visitors into customers or clients. The strength of web banners is that even with just a small space, it can deliver a strong message that attracts a high number of sales leads. Online portal advertising is the preferred marketing strategy of many companies because it brings in high-quality traffic and because of its simple yet effective approach.
- You can contact with an online portal advertising agency for you placing ads
- You can contact with different online portals directly without agency
- Effective online portals are: Online News Services, Online exchange sites, Online buy and sell, Online dating sites, Online chating sites, Technology related blogs, Online job sites, Online radio sites, Government portals, Cultural portals, Stock portals, Search portals etc.
Email marketing occurs when a company sends a commercial message to a group of people by use of electronic email. Most commonly through advertisements, requests for business, or sales or donation solicitation, any email communication is considered email marketing if it helps to build customer loyalty, trust in a product or company or brand recognition. Email marketing is an efficient way to stay connected with your clients while also promoting your business. With email marketing, you can easily and quickly reach target markets without the need for large quantities of print space, television or radio time or high production costs.
- Consolidating Your Names
- Build Your List of Email Addresses
- Develop Your Email Campaign Mix
- Write Your Emails
- Choose Your Recipients
- Send Your Email Blast
- Process Opt-Outs
- Process Bounced Emails
- Follow Up Step
- Refine and Repeat
Short message service (SMS) marketing is a relatively new marketing technique that focuses on the use of text messaging to spread a marketing message. The process involves preparing one or more text messages offering such things as specials, new products, or new information about a product. These may be done in house or by a professional marketing group. This new media marketing concept is catching on in a variety of different fields after originating in the wireless industry.
- Collect mobile numbers for SMS marketing
- Write an attractive message with offers or new services.
- Send message to a person once a month, no more than two times a month.
- Offers will be exclusively for customers that share their cell phone number with you.
- With every message you send you must provide an unsubscribe option in the message and if they select that option you must unsubscribe them immediately.
Content marketing in one of the best things for online marketing. Do you know? Content is always king and will remain the same. So, surely you need to focus the best content marketing. You can easily make an impact with content marketing.
With a strong content marketing strategy, your business can passively reach potential customers, answer their questions fulfill their needs, and convert them into leads. That’s the things every business person looking for.
Strategy of content marketing:
- Write content base on audience
- Research your competitor
- Find your customer needs
- Make the best content that have everything
- Provide Resources on your content
- Provide good images on your content marketing
- create value for your customers
- Provide audio of your total article
- Write very easy word that anyone can understand
- Keep focus on relevant things
Influencer marketing is well past its experimental phase. Quite a few A-list businesses realize that influencer marketing helps them reach their target audience. It is digital marketing’s next best thing, that is making a huge impact already. You never think that will help your business grow into next level. Most important thing’s that this Influencer marketing impact remain for a long time. If you want to see your business top of your competitor focus on this great online marketing. More value more revenue!!
Video marketing another powerful marketing strategy that you need to focus on. Modern life people want to see the video content. They feel more interest on video content. It’s remain for long time and more viral thing that you want for.
Video marketing is the most engaging content type, across all social media platforms.
Indeed, Facebook recently noted that the number of people watching Facebook Live content has risen by 50% since January, while overall increases in digital video consumption have even forced the major providers to reduce their video quality in some regions to avoid over-straining networks.
If you’re looking to mostly engage your audience, video marketing is now key for this process. For businesses in particular, it can be more than powerful medium for your brand messaging.
Branding With models
A renown model or celebrity can get the attention of people. A model or celebrity can snatch more customer. So if you hire a model or celebrity for branding your company or products it will be very effective. Your sell will be increase very fast.
- Do not hire a model if you have a low budget for business
- Not so much necessary, if you start a new and small business
- Do not consume much money for hiring a model
Offering potential customers discounts on purchases is a way to quickly draw people into your business. Anytime you tell a customer that he can save money, you’re likely to get his attention. Discounts don’t only help your customers; they also help your business. From increased sales to improved reputation, discounts may be that one ingredient that can bring business success.
Before Discount Offer:
- Know your current profit margin, markup and breakeven point
- Calculate the best discount price to still make a profit
- Prepare a marketing plan to encourage new customers and bring inactive customers back
- Find out what your competitors are offering and their current pricing
- Review other options for promoting sales offers without reducing the price
- Decide how long the sales price will be offered
- Review your accounts for any regular times of the week, month or year your business has a sales dip.
Offer To Existing Customers
One of the best – and easiest – ways to increase your revenue and profitability is to sell more to your existing customers. Many customers only know about the products they have bought from you. Simply telling your customers about all the products in your range can bring in more business. Look at what your customers have bought before and offer them other relevant goods and services that might be useful. They will see this as good customer care, rather than an intrusive sales pitch.
- Offer complementary products
- Discount coupon codes Offer
- Similar products they have purchased before Offer
- Offer free shipping
- Offer new and fresh product or service
Business SWOT Analysis
Do you know what is the SWOT analysis? Here are the details answer that you want for grow your successful business plan.
SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats, and so a SWOT Analysis is a technique for assessing these four aspects of your business. You can use SWOT Analysis to make the most of what you’ve got, to your organization’s best advantage. And you can reduce the chances of failure of your business, by understanding what you’re lacking, and eliminating hazards that would otherwise catch you unawares.
Do you know how to develop a strategy for success? here are the answer that you are looking for. Use SWOT Analysis to assess your organization’s current position before you decide on any new strategy.
Better still, you can start to craft a strategy that distinguishes you from your competitors, and so compete successfully in your market.
A/B Test for your business
A/B testing lets you change variables, such as your ad creative, audience or placement, to determine which strategy performs best and improve future campaigns. Not only A/B for campaign but also website, design, business plan many more place that you can try with A/B test. With A/B test process you can establish your plan, business everything successfully that you are looking for.
Return on Investment (ROI)
Return on Investment (ROI) is a performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or compare the efficiency of a number of different investments. ROI tries to directly measure the amount of return on a particular investment, relative to the investment’s cost. To calculate ROI, the benefit (or return) of an investment is divided by the cost of the investment. The result is expressed as a percentage or a ratio.
Update your plan more important for online business. If you couldn’t update you business plan day bay day you can not go for a long run. Keep focus what is going on. When you find out what is going on you surely know what you need to do. So, do not delay to update your plan otherwise your competitor will remain stay top away from you.
Keep Tracing & Analysis
For online business point of view tracing and analysis more than important things. Without tracing and analysis how can you expect the best result? With tracing and analysis you can easily know what your team doing nor, your competitor doing now. Everything you can know. You can also find out best result to follow others successful business. So, surely you need to focus on this very sharply.
Conclusion of online marketing
Indeed, I hope you can find the best online marketing/Digital Marketing plan that take your business in the next level. After long year some tricks and tips will be changes but the main base will remain same for years of years. Remember, if you can follow those tricks and strategy that I was describe in this content definitely you can see thee stair of success for online business.